1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Lajpat Nagar

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Falak Chopra, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Falak Chopra

Falak Chopra New Member

During sometime next week I would like to go and check out the famous Lajpat Nagar market, I know there are a lot of parking issues in that area, so I would prefer reaching there by metro. I would like to find out which is the nearest metro station to Lajpat Nagar?

I would also like to know more about the market like what kind of things can be brought from there?

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Lajpat Nagar has its own metro station, so it is quite easy reaching the market from there, as it is not that far from it.

Like you said Lajpat Nagar central market is very famous, and people from across Delhi come to this market to shop. In the market you would find shops selling ethinic wear like suits and kurtis, western wear, export clothing, lots of varieties of jewellery, mehendi stalls and also food stalls. One of the things that the central market is famous for is crockery pieces.

Please note that the Lajpat Nagar Central market is closed on Monday's but open from Tuesday to Sunday from 11am till 8pm. Food places are open until late at night.

Lajpat Nagar metro station to Lajpat Nagar central market would take 5 minutes (distance of 600 meters) in an auto.

lajpat nagar metro station to lajpat nagar market by car.jpg

Lajpat Nagar metro station to Lajpat Nagar central market by walking would only take you 9 minutes (distance of 750 meters) to reach.

lajpat nagar metro station to lajpat nagar market by walking.jpg