1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neemrana Fort distance from Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by MadanMah, Jul 28, 2016.

1. MadanMah

MadanMah New Member

I will be traveling from Ambala to Delhi and stay at a relatives house overnight. The next day I wish to leave for the Neemrana Fort.
    To plan things out properly I need to know what the Neemrana fort distance from Delhi is? This way I would know what time to leave Delhi to reach the destination at a good time.

I would also like to know which route I need to take to reach Neemrana Fort.

Are there any places to visit close by to Neemrana Fort?

Are there any restaurants near Neemrana Fort, in case the food is not good?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The distance between Neemrana Fort and Delhi is about 116.3 kms. You can reach the Neemrana Fort in about 3 to 4 hours, depending on the traffic during that day.

There are three routes that you can take:
    • Route No. 1 via NH 48 - Delhi > Shakurpur > Punjabi Bagh > Mehram Nagar > Narsinghpur > Kukrola > Bilaspur Kalan > Sidhrawali > Kapdiwas > Tapukara >Pavit > Tijara > Neemrana Fort.
    • Route No. 2 via NH 352 - Delhi > Paschim Vihar > Mayapuri > Mahipalpur > Rangpuri > Narsinghpur > Khoh > Binola > Bilaspur Kalan > Kapdiwas > Tapukara > Pavti > Neemrana Fort.
    • Route No. 3 via Alwar Bhiwadi Road - Delhi > Punjabi Bagh > Rangpuri > Ghamroj > Sohna > Tauru > Bhiwadi > Tapukara > Pavti > Neemrana Fort.
    The first route is the fastest one, although you'd encounter tolls in this one. The second and third routes can take longer but you won't have to pay tolls when using them.

Here are some other places you can visit near Neemrana Fort:
    • Baori Step Well - This is just 3.6 kms from the Neemrana Bus Stand. It has about 170 steps that leads downstairs. As you move lower, it gets steeper and narrower. Amazingly, this step well is still in use today by the residents of Neemrana.
    • Bala Quila - This is about 63.7 kms from the Neemrana Fort. This is also known as the Alwar Fort. The name Bala Quila means young fort. This was built by Hasan Khan Mewati in the year 1551 AD. It has six gates, namely: Chand Pol, Suraj Pol, Krishna Pol, Laxman Pol, Andheri Gate, and Jai Pol. You will see some structures inside the fort like temples, palaces and even a pond.
    • Bihali Spring - This is about 96 kms from the Neemrana Fort. Not a lot of people know about this tourist attraction in Neemrana but it's very worth it to visit.
    • Flying Fox - This is dubbed as India's first zip tour. Through the zip tour, you can see the Neemrana Fort Palace, the Aravali hills and the area of Rajasthan.
    Here are some restaurants near the Neemrana Fort:
    • Nine Dragon Neemrana - Their address is: Shop No.29/32, Ashadeep, Green Acre, , Inside Japanese Zone, Neemrana, Rajasthan 301705. They have multiple cuisines and have vegetarian dishes as well.
    • Kuuraku Japanese Restaurant - Their address is: Khasra 1 & 2 Village Neemrana Tehsil Behror National Highway 8 COLL@ 080583 66006, Kolila Sanga, Rajasthan 301020. They have Japanese dishes. Try out their ramen bowls and udon soup.
    • Dawat - Their address is: Madhuban, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. They mostly have Rajasthani cuisine.

I hope this helps.

:)