1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Night Life In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Paul, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Paul

Paul New Member

I was wondering about night life in Bangalore? Can you suggest any nice pubs and night clubs that are respectful and fun? Thank you in advance!

2. Shaka

Shaka New Member

This would be fun. I hope somebody can help out. I would like to go out at night, listen to music, watch a local dance show, or just see some street entertainment. I wonder what is available?

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

There's a night club that a friend suggested to me called Skyye (hope I'm spelling it right) - when she told me about it she said it was a very interesting open air bar, overlooking the city as it's based on a rooftop! I thought that it sounded pretty cool, apparently it has quite a strict dress code though so no jeans and t-shirts, it would have to be more fancy apparel.

4. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

I visited Bangalore many years ago, I was too young to think about night life. I stayed on Bangalore for more than a week, but did not get opportunity to see Banglore in the evening and at night, I was accompanied by a parent. However, my memories about Bangalore are fresh and I want to visit Bangalore again.