1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocean Spray Hotel

Discussion in 'South India' started by Vikaas, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Vikaas

Vikaas New Member

Greetings fellow forum members. My query is simply about a hotel which I have chosen to stay at in Puducherry, which is the Ocean Spray Hotel. I have read a mixture of reviews of the hotel, and some do seem very fake and therefore are not reliable, so I think a travel forum would provide me with some honest reviews.

I would also like to know what the cheapest rate of a garden view room is?

How much is a private pool villa?

Is there a spa available in the hotel?

I would like to organise a candle light dinner for my wife by the lake in the hotel, is that possible?

2. Deven

Deven Member

I can not be exact with the costs but have given an idea of what the current price is, as the room rates change according to peak and no peak seasons.

The lowest price for a garden view room is around Rs7200 per night.

A private pool villa can be anything from Rs7500 to Rs8500 per night.

Yes, there is a spa available at the Ocean Spray Hotel.

Arranging a candle lit dinner by the lake is possible you just need to get in contact with reception or the manager and they will arrange it all according to your needs.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Vikaas! Welcome to the forum!

Their Garden View Room or Ferns Garden View Room is at Rs. 4,000 per night. This room has its own sit-out overlooking the garden and the serene lake. Here are the amenities of the room:
    • AC
    • Mini-bar
    • Tea/Coffee Maker
    • Guest Laundry Facility
    • Fans
    • WiFI
    • Work Desk
    • Separate Shower and Bath
    Their Private Pool Villa or Tahiti Royal Villa is priced at Rs. 16,000 per night. This room comes with its private infinity pool and provides the utmost privacy for guests. Here are the amenities of the room:
    • AC
    • Guest Laundry Facility
    • Mini-bar
    • Tea/Coffee Maker
    • Balcony
    • Ceiling Fans
    • Satellite Television
    • Separate Shower and Bath
    • WiFi
    • Writing Desk

Their website doesn't state whether they have a spa or not. But on other travel sites, it was stated that they do have a spa.

They have three restaurants. One of which is the Lotosas, this is the one by the lake. You can arrange for a candle light dinner with the staff as long as you tell them in advance.

I hope this helps!

:)