1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photography Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by JaiPatra, May 28, 2015.

1. JaiPatra

JaiPatra New Member

I am a big photography enthusiast, it is a different thing that I am not able to take good pictures yet but I am practicing. I have even brought a shoot and point camera in the hope to sharpen my photography skills, just need the right time and place to be able to take good pictures. I have opened this thread in the hope that I would be able to get some tips and tricks from fellow photography lovers and make my photography better.

2. Hiran

Hiran New Member

It is something I would love to try but need to get my hands on a good camera first, which I would need to wait a while for as they are quite costly!

3. JaiPatra

JaiPatra New Member

It is not necessary that you get an expensive camera, you can start off with a point and shoot camera and just practice taking pictures.

4. KK

KK Member

I love photography and it has been some 8 months since I have started taking pictures seriously and they are mostly landscape pictures or of temples and monuments. I have found that only practice makes perfect and that the more photos I take the better it would be more for me.

5. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I use a Nikon cool pix point and shoot camera and the pictures come out fantastic. I am not really a professional and probably don't have an eye/talent for using a professional camera besides other reasons. I would like to try out one of those dslr cameras but it will take some time for all the information to sink in and initial pictures would come out crap. I also find the dslr camera prices to be prohibitory and the lenses cost a fortune too.