1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rajasthan trip for 6 days

Discussion in 'North India' started by Rishi, May 8, 2015.

1. Rishi

Rishi New Member

I am in Delhi next month with my family for a family function and from there we want to plan a Rajasthan trip for 6 days. In the 6 days of holidays we want to cover Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer and possibly Bikaner. Is this possible? If so please provide where I should start my trip so that it can be completed in 6 days and I can be back in Delhi on the 7th day. I would also appreciate it if sight seeing details would be included as well.
    Thanks.

2. Deven

Deven Member

You should start from

- Jaipur and do local sight seeing there, stay there for a night and then leave early morning for Udaipur
    - Local sight seeing in Udaipur and evening boat ride
    - Early morning leave for Jaisalmer and do sight seeing there
    - Depending on your itinerary you can leave for Bikaner the same day or the next day it is a four hour drive
    - Sight seeing in Bikaner
    - Head off to Delhi from Bikaner

There is an extra day left, which you can use in any destination, I don't know what kind of things you would like to see so you can use the extra day there.
    There is more to see in Jaipur so I would think maybe staying in Jaipur an extra day would be good.

Rishi and ChaiNashta like this.

3. HarvyM9

HarvyM9 New Member

Sorry to be barging in the thread, but if there were two more days to this trip what other destinations would you recommend adding in?

4. Kakkar

Kakkar New Member

You could add in Jodhpur, Bharatpur, Alwar or Pushkar in the trip.

5. Rishi

Rishi New Member

Deven many thanks for your suggestions, seems like the perfect little itinerary. I think the extra day would be used in Udaipur or Jaipur as there is a lot to see there, will decide with the family.