1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rentals

Discussion in 'North India' started by Peter, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Peter

Peter New Member

This might not be the right forum to ask on, but I can find another. Does anyone know how hard it would be to rent a house for say 6 months or so. I'd like to rent a home instead of staying in a hotel.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

It is very easy to rent a house/apartment or whatever kind of property you like provided you are willing to pay a slight premium. The only problem is that it would be very difficult to find a property that is fully furnished and if you do find one you would be paying extortionate prices for such a property but if you dont mind an unfurnished property then it would be cheap and easy.

If you can provide the name of city where you are planning to stay then I may be able to give you an idea of going rates.

3. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

There are plenty of sites for rentals in India. You could even use airbnb, which has plenty of international listing. I would highly recommend you check with them, but also look at other sites.