1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Rentals

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tyson, Jan 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tyson

Tyson New Member

When I travel I love to play a round of golf at popular golf courses. Do anyone know if the Shilong Golf course rents clubs. I never travel with my clubs and normally just rent a set for the day. Also do they have caddies and cart rentals?

2. Andrew

Andrew New Member

You sound like my Uncle. He is now 93 and has traveled to so many places around the world. He has to play one or two rounds of golf. I am not a man who loves this game so it doesn't really interest me to travel that far to play golf. Hope you find a good club to play at.

3. Peter

Peter New Member

I can’t believe you want to travel all the way to India just to play golf. I’m not much for golf and not sure the people of India are either. Might want to try and see a cricket match instead.

4. Travis

Travis New Member

If you must play golf I would go to the Royal Calcutta Gold Club in Kolkata. The gold course was built in 1829. I think it was one of the early golf courses built in India.