1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sri Lanka By Bike

Discussion in 'Srilanka' started by Jackie, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Jackie

Jackie Member

I've been doing so much research over the past month or so about our upcoming trip. I think I've finally decided the package I want and now it's just a matter of talking my husband into it. ;) It's an 11 day/10 night package touring Sri Lanka on bike (seven days of biking). I love this because you get to experience so much of the culture and countryside while also getting lots of exercise!

amelia88 likes this.

2. Annette

Annette Member

How many miles would you be biking each day, Jackie? This sounds like fun but I also worry my bum would hurt at the end of the day (and maybe even chafe).

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

That sounds like a trip I might need to take - I imagine the bicycling will offset all the yummy new foods I would try!

Plus, like you said, bicycling is just such a neat way to see the countryside at a different level than you do by other methods of transport. I'd love to do a cycling tour like that someday - I'd just have to time the season I would do it in. Wouldn't imagine that super hot or super rainy would be too much fun on a bike!