1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trip from Delhi to Kullu

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Reenair, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Reenair

Reenair New Member

Soon I am making my trip from Delhi to Kullu by road and I am just wondering sow is the way from Delhi to Kullu, which are the interesting places to stopover, how much time it will take from Delhi to Kullu and how much hassle it is for a solo female to drive all the way from Delhi to Kullu?
    I checked air tickets too, but that looks a bit expensive to me and I think going by air is not fun. What is your take on this?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Himachal is a pretty safe place for women but I cannot say the same for tourists that you will come across on the way. I personally wont recommend going solo for a female, moreover it is a lot more fun in a group or may be find some one where you live who also wants to go to Kullu around your chosen dates may be.

3. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

You are probably looking for some sense of achievement by doing this trip solo but to be honest it is just not worth the risk. India is not a safe place for solo female travelers. It is the last thing I would do and that too if I had no other choice. If I was you I would try finding someone who wants to do the same sort of thing on those dates that you have chosen. May be a work colleague? or friend may be? I don't know but going solo for such a trip for a female isint what I would advise.