1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do in Delhi before late night flight

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by emkay, Nov 21, 2014.

1. emkay

emkay New Member

Hi all

I am reaching from Goa to Delhi on 20th December at 7 PM and after that will be fleeing back to home (London) on 20th December, by 3:40 AM flight. Can somebody suggest me what can I do in Delhi during these 8 hour gap. First I thought of going to Connaught Place to enjoy Dinner with some sound music and a short walk, but I guess, if I will practice that only then I will be free from 10 PM or latest by 11 PM and will however be confused how to spend remaining 4 hours.

Thus, my query is: What I can do in city or where I can go to spend the final hours of my trip to India. Do we have any late night bars/restaurants or cafes?

MK :)

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There are plenty of places to spend a few hours at night. Smoothie will be able to give you a few good options.

3. Aadi

Aadi Member

Hi emkay

Welcome to community :)

There is a huge gap between your flights so I think you have a number of options to explore. If I would be at your place, then for sure I might have looked for any late night bar to sip some nice and chilled beer with refreshing music.

Now, as you have 8 hours so I think you can go for a late night movie show anywhere in Gurgaon (Ambiance mall or city court). If you have an Android phone, then install bookmyshow app which can help you to book a show on the go.

Otherwise, you may consider going to City court or Ambiance Mall in Gurgaon, which remains open till 1 AM and yes you can enjoy drinks and dinner there.

If you do not want to sip beer, then consider going to Raddison Blu which is just 20 minutes drive from the airport, they got a really nice and warm coffee shop there.

Let me know if you need more suggestions :)