1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late night eateries in Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by Zid, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Zid

Zid New Member

I am going to be staying in Delhi with a few friends for about a month, for some work purposes and also fulfill my passion of photography where I would be going in and around Delhi to take some photos of nature, historical buildings and Delhi life in general. This would mean that I would end up going home late and it is not easy for me to go bed hungry, I need food and good food, and Delhi I know is a place for good food but I am not sure what is available after hours. I need a list of the late night eateries in Delhi which are famous and serve excellent food. Location is not an issue as I will have my own transport.
    Cheers guys :)

2. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

One place I know is open all night is the Comesum resturant at Nizamuddin railway station. Food is good and fresh with lots of people coming even early morning after parties from all over Delhi.

If you are looking to spend a little more then you could go to any 24/7 coffee shops at one of the five star hotels in Delhi. There are lots of them with 24/7 coffee shops where you can find decent snacks at any time.

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Comesum is not abad idea..the prices are reasoanable..

you can try "PindBaluchi" it has branches all over delhi, Almost all 5 stars are available for food late nights as well.

4. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

Don't forget the good old paranthae walas which set up road side stalls and serve all night. There are plenty of them but you need to know where they are to get to one. These paranthas are the cheap and best solution for a late night snack or just a cup of tea.

5. JaiPatra

JaiPatra New Member

What happened to that prantha place near AIMS hospital? They used to serve some really good pranthas with a dollop of butter....yum!

6. RaviDua

RaviDua New Member

That closed long time back, it has been around 2 years I think that place has closed down. I myself have been there a couple of time and the prantha's were fab, I would say somewhat the same as homemade prantha's.

7. KK

KK Member

Although it is not in Delhi but going to Murthal is well worth it in the middle of the night, and you are guaranteed to get great food no matter what time of the day or in this case night it is. Murthal is far from Delhi but if you go during the night when there is no traffic then you can get there in no time.

8. SharadKal

SharadKal New Member

Do you mean to say pranthas at the Moolchand flyover?

9. ARawat

ARawat New Member

I have seen some people being tagged in the location of moolchand prantha wala, so I thought this place still existed? From what I remember around 10 years back they made pranthas in an actual shop and not on the road, so why would they be closed down?

10. ankitaas

ankitaas New Member

ok , in Delhi-NCR there are 4 ISBT and 4(or 5) major railway station and near by these places you can get food all night more over many restorents are open all night.