1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Nahargarh Fort

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dev, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Dev

Dev New Member

I would like to know where Nahargarh Fort is. I have searched the internet and found more than one different answer and it would be good to get the right answer.
    I also need to confirm that Nahargarh is the place where the film Rang De Basanti was shot, where they jump into the water?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There is a fort at Jaipur that is called Nahargarh fort. I cannot say if that is the one you want. I don't remember much of that movie, was a long time ago.

3. Lalit

Lalit New Member

Do you mean where there is a serious of stairs cases and water at the end, I think the song 'Masti ki Patshala' is pictured there.

4. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

I havent watched the movie but have been to Nahargarh fort which is at Jaipur. There is a restaurant and bar there which opens till late and they also have two rooms that you can rent inside the fort close to the restaurant. Those rooms are in a sorry state but the view from those rooms is very good. Restaurant only serves beer and no cocktails or other hard liquor and their food is not much to talk about either.

BadBoy likes this.
  5. Prits

Prits Member

Nahargarh fort is located in Jaipur and the place where the song 'mastiki patshala' is pictured is in the fort itself.

6. Dev

Dev New Member

Yes it is.

Thank you Gori bride and Prits for the information and providing the correct location of the fort.