1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which is better Delhi or Gurgaon?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Ranganathan1234, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Ranganathan1234

Ranganathan1234 New Member

I am moving from Chennai to North India to the Delhi NCR area. The two places I am considering moving to are Delhi or Noida. I think both places are quite different, and if looking for a home maybe Noida is slightly cheaper than Delhi itself, but I need some confirmation on this yet.

Other things which I need some help with are the safety of the places, I would like to know which place is safe for a family, where kids can go out and play, or you can go out for evening or morning walks without any hesitance.

Other factors that I need to find out about is the places where groceries are cheaper and there is easy access to shops for daily needs as well as clothing and home essentials.

Taking at look into the above mentioned which is better Delhi or Gurgaon?
  2. djtravels

djtravels Member

Mr Ranganathan, living within Delhi will cost you more than living in Noida. Living in Gurgaon is most expensive though. So, I would stick to your original plan of living in Noida. You'll have to scout properties yourself, but much of the good residential colonies/vihars in NCR have parks and all. So, kids can play. In terms of safety, its just as safe as any other major city. Delhi never sleeps but most family societies do, around 11pm. Other than that, everything is available in all these locations. Groceries, veggies, and all you can buy from the nearby big bazaar or reliance fresh.