1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window Shopping In Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by Voyager, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Voyager

Voyager New Member

In Europe, window shopping is very common and some of us do it for hours. It is more of a tradition among shoppers and we love going around window shopping. Is it possible to do window shopping in Delhi?

2. Rita P

Rita P New Member

I can assure you that there are more window shoppers in India than in Europe. People like to check things out and rarely buy most of the items that they look at. You can do it all day long if you're in Delhi without a care.

3. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

You can do window shopping in shopping malls,supermarkets and departmental store in big cities and there won't be any problem, however, in small cities, windows shopping may annoy the shopkeeper.

4. Seraphina

Seraphina New Member

I love to window shop when I'm traveling. We do our fair share of buying, but I can't take home everything I'd like to, so window shopping is the next best thing.

5. Arianne

Arianne Member

I'm a window shopper and enjoy it. Although on a trip I'd want to go in and buy something instead of just looking. I can see that it would annoy the smaller shopkeepers as they want you to come in and buy from them and not just look at the merchandise.

6. xTinx

xTinx Member

Fore sure it's possible. You can certainly window-shop anywhere where there are stores. India is known for its bazaars and flea markets, though, so you should check these places out than just window-shop. The items don't cost much so you might even get something for friends and family back home.

7. Dina

Dina New Member

I love window shopping too mainly because it takes me quite some time to decide to buy something. Plus it is an experience that makes me happy and I sometimes spend the whole day window shopping while only buying a few things for myself.