1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Visit India Again?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Antonr5860, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Antonr5860

Antonr5860 New Member

Many of us here have visited India, and we may of enjoyed it. We may of had a laugh. It may of been a complete and utter disaster. It may of just been "ok."

However, did you learn anything that you didn't before that you wished you had? Or, did you have such a great time that you can't forget it. Most of all, would you ever visit India again?

For me, yes, I would wholeheartedly visit India again. The searing but beautiful soon overlooking the bustling city where there's no lack of things to do. It's a beautiful country to visit, and to really enjoy.

2. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

I would definitely recommend India to other people. It is possible to be harassed in India, robbed or, attacked, but this kind of misfortunes happen every where. India is a wonderful travel destination.

3. AanchalSingh

AanchalSingh New Member

Thank you so much for your awesome review for Travel in India. This could be the guide for the other board members who is looking for India as a next tourist location.

4. RBean

RBean New Member

I haven't been to India yet but I've already gotten ahead of myself and am looking forward to at least 3 visits there to see as much as I can. As a traveler most people know that there are things you may not like and that sometimes stuff happens, that shouldn't keep you from enjoying India.

5. hellotraveler

hellotraveler Member

I've been planning on it my first time this year, so I'm glad to see that it's a place each of you who have been there would gladly travel back to. If I may ask, what was the best part or the places you enjoyed the most when you were visiting there most recently?