1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car rental for golden triangle

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by nadiya, Nov 21, 2014.

1. nadiya

nadiya New Member

Hi members

Greetings from Germany :)

I am traveling to India and want to hire a cab from Delhi to Jaipur to Agra n back to Delhi. I do not want to hire an expensive cab from any online travel portals like make my trip (or any similar site) as my research says local providers can offer better rates with flexible or custom travel plans. I will really appreciate if you can provide me contact details or rate card for any cab provider or trusted driver.

This is how I want to make my 7 days trip, in which I would like to spend 1 day in Agra, 1 day in Fatehpur Sikri and 1 day in Bharatpur bird century after that I want to spend at least 3-4 days in Jaipur.

Nadia

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It really depends on what sort of car you need for the journey. When the pick up and drop off point are the same you would get a good deal no doubt in it. Also take into consideration the amount of luggage you have as you would need a car that has room for both.

The best way to do this would be to hire a car on per day basis and then you keep filling the tank and take the car where ever you want so it wont matter how many kilometers you have done by the end of your journey. I believe this would work out cheaper then the per KM rates and is a lot more transparent too.

You dont have to book a taxi in advance as it can be arranged within minutes by the hotel where you would be staying. You can obviously shop around when you get to Delhi to make sure you are getting a good deal.

3. PatelJigar

PatelJigar New Member

The cost would depend on what type of car your hire, which would depend on the number of passengers and the amount of luggage you would have. Booking from your hotel would be a good idea or either you agent from whee you have booked the tickets from, sometimes they have contact details of taxi services.