1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darjeeling Hotel Suggestion

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by KarthikChopra, Jul 16, 2015.

1. KarthikChopra

KarthikChopra New Member

I am going to be spending 4 days in Darjeeling in November with my wife and our 1 year old son. As we have our small child with us I want to make sure that we get a good clean hotel, which would give some good views.

Some of the hotels I narrowed down on are:

Gleneagles

Cedar Inn

Central Nirvana

What is your take on these?

2. Deven

Deven Member

The choices you have mentioned are good, but I would recommend something better like Mayfair and Windamere Hotel these are children friendly hotels which provide enough space for them to do activities. I would also like to add that if you would be going to the mall everyday then you would need to get public transport to reach the mall, as parking facility is not available.

3. Rahul4640

Rahul4640 New Member

As I have not stayed at any of these hotels which you mentioned, I may not be at a good position either to comment or to reply. You have not mentioned your budget either. Please excuse me if you think my response inappropriate. But as a many time traveler to this city known as the queen of hills, I may only suggest that you may go through this page:-
    Darjeeling Hotels Guide
    Regards,
    Rahul