1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Call Myanmar From India?

Discussion in 'Myanmar' started by Abi.Lyall, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Abi.Lyall

Abi.Lyall New Member

In the month of March, I will be going to Myanmar for 2 weeks. I will be getting a local sim card there so my parents can stay in contact with me.

I would need some help in knowing how to call Myanmar from India?

What is the dialing code to Myanmar from India?

I am not sure whether I will get Wifi service there, so keep this in mind, and I will also need to get some alternative options for calling without having to use an internet connection.

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

The dialing code for Myanmar from India is 00-95-9- then the local number.

I think the best thing would be either get an ISD top-up from your mobile operator or register with Skype and recharge the account so your parents can call you whenever they wish. When you have WiFi access you can make a Skype Skype call and when you won't then they can simply use Skype and call your mobile number.

3. Shiv

Shiv Member

The international dialing code for Myanmar is +95. To call Myanmar from India, you need to dial the following:
    • Dial India's international access code, which is "00" or "+" (you can use either).
    • Then dial the country code for Myanmar, which is "95."
    • Finally, enter the local phone number in Myanmar.

The most obvious way of calling internationally these days is via WhatsApp. It's the most simplest, and easiest way to call without any hassles.

Direct Dial is also an option some telecom service providers offer international direct dialing (IDD) services. Contact your mobile service provider to inquire about their international calling rates and activate the service if needed.