1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride Sun Village Resort Goa

Discussion in 'Goa' started by AditiNoni, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AditiNoni

AditiNoni New Member

I am booking a vacation in Goa for my sister's anniversary and have been looking at the Pride Sun Village Resort in Goa and it looks like a fantastic place.
    As it is a surprise booking I need to make sure that the resort is for sure a good place to stay at so I need to find out a bit more about the resort location.

I would like to know what beaches the resort is near and also what tourist attractions it is near.

I would also like to know if the resort does an airport pickup service.

2. pravish

pravish Member

Sun Village Goa is a fantastic place to stay in Arpora, North Goa. When I stayed in Sun Village, they had arranged a pickup and drop for me from Madgaon railway station. The journey from the train station takes about an hour and a half to get to Sun Village by car. This property is beautiful with a swimming pool in the center and the hotel building around it. They do have fantastic live music, fire shows and limbo in the evening along the pool side. There is a bar right by the pool, so you may enjoy your drink during your swim. There are indoor games like table tennis, etc.
    They have their own hotel vehicle which will take you to the places you want to visit near by. The nearest beach is the Baga beach.