1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paradise Village Beach Resort Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by TrishaNayee, Jun 22, 2016.

1. TrishaNayee

TrishaNayee New Member

I am interested in staying at the paradise village beach resort Goa. I have viewed their website, and everything seems fine, but there are a few questions which remain unanswered, and I would like to ask them on the forum in the hope to get some answers.

1. Are the rooms pool or beach facing?

2. What is the cost of the cottages, and do they face the pool?

3. I am a vegetarian, what are the vegetarian food options like?

4. Are the bathrooms kept clean and tidy on a daily basis?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's the answers to your questions:

It depends on what room you're getting. But the beach cottages are very near the beach and face the beach as well. The other rooms aren't as near to the beach although they are walking distance. They don't offer views of the beach as well.

The beach cottages face the beach, not the pool. Here is their tariffs:
    • From January 5 to March 31 - Rs 6,500
    • From April 1 to May 31 - Rs 5,500
    • From June 1 to September 30 - Rs 4,500
    • From October 1 to October 31 - Rs 5,500
    • From November 1 to December 20 - Rs 6,500
    You have Tanya's: The Village Restaurant which offers vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. You can consider Cafe Lazy Days, just outside the resort, which has some vegetarian meals as well. Another one is Dommat Beach Shack which has a range of dishes including vegetarian.

Yes, the bathrooms are generally clean although you'd have to ask the staff to clean them up for you when you leave the room.

I hope this helps!