1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Day Itinerary for Lucknow

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by MaheshVat, Jul 30, 2015.

1. MaheshVat

MaheshVat New Member

I am planning a three day trip to Lucknow with friends, and I need help in preparing an itinerary for the trip. There are no particular interests and it would be good to see historical things as well as modern things. Our flight to Lucknow would be early morning and the flight back would late night so its a whole three days.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

I cannot say much about places to visit but one thing I would recommend is tundae kabab :) don't miss those and also sample food from other famous joints.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

3. MaheshVat

MaheshVat New Member

My trip is in a weeks times, I would be greatful if someone would even give a list of things to see in Lucknow.

4. adrklkol

adrklkol Member

Thanks mate for you interest on Lucknow. I was there posted at Lucknow for some 6 months and could see some of the tourist destinations
    taking out some time out of my busy schedule. Main atttractions are both the Imambaras, Residency, Lucknow Science Museum, the Ramakrishna
    Mission Math, Aminabad, Hazratganj and the city malls. I sued to stay on Lucknow-Kanpur Highway just behind Awadh Hospital and thats a busy
    marketplace and business hub.

Bhoothnath would be a place for you for doing shopping. But I would say, I got good chikan collections from Lucknow Chikan Ghar, Varanasi.
    The shop is located just opposite to VKS Girls' College at Gurubagh near Rathyatra.

Admin likes this.