1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where To Go For Food?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by rosetoken, Feb 5, 2016.

1. rosetoken

rosetoken New Member

Which country has the best food to offer that isn't available in the united states? Also I am a huge fan of sushi so if anyone knows any good restaurants for sushi in japan please inform me of them.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I guess it depends on what you like! I love Indian food - but I do have an Indian restaurant here locally. I loved Vietnamese food when I was there! And yes, Japanese food is incredible. There are some Michelin starred sushi places - like Jiro's sushi in Ginza I believe!

There's been a lot of documentaries about his sushi!

3. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Since this forum is about India.I will stick to Indian food. Indian food is also great. However, if you don't love spicy food, or sweet food, you will not be attracted towards Indian food. By the way, Sushi is a Japanese food and you will obviously find good sushi restaurants in Japan.

4. Rita P

Rita P New Member

You get a variety of food in India ranging from the tikkas available in the north to a variety of pancakes that are the most popular dishes in the south. The west and east also have their unique dishes; but if you want to taste all of them you can do so in various restaurants located across most cities.