1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dharamshala to Mcleodganj Distance

Discussion in 'Himachal Pradesh' started by Lisa, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Lisa

Lisa New Member

Hello,

I have plans to visit Mcleodganj on my upcoming visit to India and I am a bit lost here because different sources say different things and I don't know what to believe and what not to so I am posting my query here as I know there are some very well travelled members here whom I hope will be able to help me out.

I am looking for distance between Dharamshala and McLeodGanj, but not air distance but driving distance and what is the most economical way to get to and from as I am a student and have a small budget. Also how long is the drive as in how much time does it take. I hear there are more than one routes and I have no clue what to do.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Lisa

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

The distance between Dharamshala and Mcleodganj is just 5.4Kms. There are plenty of buses that go from Dharamshala to Mcleodganj and they take less than 15 mins. This route is full of twists and turns. From what I know the fare will be less than Rs20 or max Rs25. A taxi won't cost much either if you don't want to wait for the bus.

3. Rohit Jaswal

Rohit Jaswal New Member

The distance between Dharamshala to mcleodganj is just 5.4 km By car it's takes to go just 24 minutes to go .