1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Seasons Beach Resort Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by KhuranaHars5, Sep 30, 2016.

1. KhuranaHars5

KhuranaHars5 New Member

I have come to a final decision with my family about choosing Le Seasons Beach Resort in Goa, but there are a few things which I need to be clarified about the resort which I have listed below. Once I get some information about my queries, it is only then I can confirm the booking.

1. Does the resort have locker facility? If yes what are the charges?
    2. My son isn't in great health so wherever we go we make sure there is a doctor on call, does the resort a doctor on call facility?
    3. Can Le Seasons Resort provide Goa tours?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

The Le Seasons Beach Resort is located in Candolim in Goa. It is about 250 metres away from the Canolim Beach. Attractions like Fort Aguada, Kerkar Art Complex and Calangute Beach are located under six kilometres away from the resort as well. Right from the outside of the resort, you'd feel enticed as it is surrounded by coconut trees and has a bright red facade. The lobby also has an elegant design, with its marble flooring and vintage-style furnitures.

Of course, the rooms also match this style. Rooms are very spacious, with wooden furnitures and minimalistic designs. All are modern and equipped with the necessary amenities a guest might need. The bathrooms have hot and cold showers and have complete toiletries. They also have private balconies offering a view of the outdoor swimming pool within the resort. You can choose between their Superior Room, Premier Room or Suite. Here are the rates for the rooms:
    • Superior Room at Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 5,000 per night
    • Premier Room at Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 6,000 per night
    • Suite at Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 7,000 per night
    Room amenities include television, private balcony, mini-bar, sitting area, tea/coffee maker and attached bathroom. The main difference between the rooms is their size. The Suite is considered as the most spacious one and would be most suitable for families.

The resort also has a restaurant serving different cuisines like Goan and American. They also have a small coffee shop where you can enjoy a cup of espresso and some snacks. They can even customise the meals according to your likes, just make sure that you request for this in advance. Otherwise, their menu is quite extensive and they do serve delicious meals at affordable rates.

With regards to your questions, the resort has all the facilities you are looking for. They have safety deposit or locker facility for guests right at the front desk. Charges are not stated but for sure it's for a nominal fee. The resort also has a doctor on call facility whenever you might need some medical guidance or help. They also have a travel desk for all the sightseeing needs and queries of the guests.

In summary, here are the available facilities in the resort:
    • Multi-cuisine restaurant, coffee shop, swimming pool, kiddie pool, gymnasium, doctor on call, safety deposit locker, travel desk, room service, money changer, laundry, internet and shuttle transfers.
    Here are some more information you might need about the resort:
    • Address - Le Seasons Beach Resort Calangute - Candolim Road Candolim, Goa.
    • Contact Numbers - +91 832 2489638 or 2489639 or 2489588.
    I hope this helps you!:)