1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver Sands Beach Resort Goa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Divaan, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Divaan

Divaan New Member

I am currently looking at hotels in Goa and have come across Silver Sands Beach Resort. The cost of the hotel is around Rs2000 per night, for this amount of money I am expecting the hotel to be quite decent.

I need some information about the rooms that are available in the hotel and know what the cost for the best room is.

I would also like to know which beach is the closest to the hotel. I know a beach is right opposite the hotel but not sure which one.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Divaan! Welcome to the forum!

I am assuming that you're talking about the Silver Sands Sunshine Resort in Goa. That's the only hotel with the same name with a room at a tariff of Rs. 2,000 I was able to find. Here's a list of the different rooms in the hotel along with their tariffs:
    • Deluxe Room. This type of room has a roadside and a distant beach view. You can choose between a Double Bed or Twin Beds for the room. It has its own balcony overlooking the Candolim Beach and road. WiFi, satellite television, fridge, telephone and a wardrobe cabinet are all available in the room. This is priced at Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 7,000 depending on the season. From May to September though, that's when it's at Rs. 2,000 per night.
    • Superior Room. This type of room has a lush garden view. It is in a more quiet and serene location. You can choose between a Double Bed or Twin Bed as well. It also has its own balcony but overlooks the garden of the resort. All amenities mentioned above are also available in this type of room. The tariff for this room is at Rs, 2,500 to Rs. 8,000 depending on the seasons. From May to September though, that's when it's at Rs. 2,500 per night.
    The hotel also has three restaurants: BBQ and Grill Restaurant, Juice Centre and Tavern. For kids, there's an outdoor pool that they can enjoy. Laundry services are provided for by request. It is also very near shops, restaurants and other commercial areas.

The hotel is just about 43 metres from the Candolim Beach. You can reach the beach in just a minute.

I hope this helps!