1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonderla Bangalore

Discussion in 'South India' started by TipuSharma, Apr 9, 2016.

1. TipuSharma

TipuSharma New Member

Hi everyone, this is the first time I am posting in a forum so please excuse me for any errors.

My husband is currently staying in Bangalore, and I will be visiting him with my two children aged five years and ten years old. Also, accompanying us from Pune will be my sister in law who has two sons aged seven years.

One of the places we all wish to visit is Wonderla in Bangalore, but would like to know more about it before we go. I believe that you need to purchase tickets at the entry gate, and we don't want to be paying for the tickets then thinking this is not the right place to visit.

I would appreciate it if someone could give some feedback about Wonderla and how it is. I have listed some questions below so I can get a clear idea of the place. Thank you.

What kinds of rides are at Wonderla?

Apart from rides what else is at Wonderla?

What is the entry fee?

Is food available inside the park?

Is the food costly?

Are we allowed to bring food from outside into the park?

What are the opening and closing times of Wonderla?

2. Sharath S

Sharath S Member

The Operational time for Wonderla Bangalore is from 11AM- 06PM on Weekdays and 11 AM - 07 PM on Weekends and Holidays.
    You are allowed to bring food from outside, but you will have to keep it in the Locker they provide you.
    Yes, Food is available inside the park and it is Costly.
    There area lot of Water Rides and a small theatre and an actual Car driving park.
    Some of the popular rides in Wonderla are: New Recoil, Dry Rides, Water Rides, High thrill rides, Kids Rides.
    It should cost Rs. 1150 for Adults and Rs.920 for Kids depending on their Age.
    Hope this helps. Good Luck.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

I'll try my best to answer your questions:

What kinds of rides are at Wonderla?
    • There's lots of different rides in Wonderla. The main ride would have to be the Reverse Looping Rollercoaster. Some of the dry rides are the Max XD, Cinemagic 3D, Musical Fountain and Laser Show, Hang Glider, Pirate Show, Techno Jump, Sky Wheel, Dungeon Ride and Crazy Wagon. Then, they also have the water rides, namely Jungle Lagoon, Lazy River, Boomerang, Harakiri and Fun Racers, to name a few. If you like high thrill rides, they have the Flash Tower, Equinox, Insanity, Hurricane, Y-Scream, Maverick, Mixer, Drop Zone and Wonderland Bamba. Then there are also rides for the kids, some are the Magic Mushroom and Mini Venice.
    Apart from rides what else is at Wonderla?
    • There's also the Wonderla Resort, this is a luxury hotel/resort that has the amusement park behind it. It has a restaurant, swimming pool and recreation area as well.
    What is the entry fee?
    • The ticket price varies. During weekdays, regular adult's ticket price costs Rs 920 and regular kid's ticket price costs Rs 740. If it's during the peak days, regular adult tickets costs Rs 1,150 while the regular kid tickets costs Rs 920. During weekdays, fastrack tickets for adults costs Rs 1,840 while for children it costs Rs 1,480. During peak days, fastrack tickets for adults cost Rs 2,300 while it costs Rs 1,840 for children.
    Is food available inside the park?
    • Yes, there are five multi-cuisine eateries inside the park. There's some snack counters and coffee shops as well.
    Is the food costly?

• It depends on what restaurant you choose but overall, you have many options to choose from. Just like any amusement park, you'll find the prices of the food here might be higher than normal.
    Are we allowed to bring food from outside into the park?
    • No, food outside the park isn't allowed.
    What are the opening and closing times of Wonderla?

• From Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. During holidays and weekends, 11:00 am to 7 pm.
    I hope this helps!