1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cochin Airport to Guruvayur Bus

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Smita, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Smita

Smita New Member

My arrival is at Cochin Airport, and I need to reach Guruvayur, and my preferred mode of transport will be by bus.
    I need details whether there are any buses which leave from Cochin airport to Guruvayur.

If there is a bus which leaves from Cochin airport from what point at the airport, does it leave from?

Where does the bus stop at Guruvayur?

How long the journey from Cochin Airport to Guruvayur bus journey last?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum, @Smita!

From what I've read, there are buses that leave Cochin airport and arrive at Guruvayur operated by KSRTC. But I cannot seem to find schedules or departure points for them. There are also buses from Cochin that travel to Guruvayur, both KSRTC and private operators.

Since I cannot find these buses directly from Cochin airport, I'll just give you details about other buses in Cochin that travel to Guruvayur. The buses operated by KSRTC depart at Ernakulam Bus Stand. Other private buses depart at the same station.

The buses stop at Guruyavur Bus Stand.

The journey can take anywhere between 2 and a half hours to about 3 and a half hours, depending on traffic and delays.

I hope this helps!