1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel in Khajuraho

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by GreyElf, Dec 30, 2014.

1. GreyElf

GreyElf New Member

I am heading for Khajuraho in the first week of Feb, does anyone know any good hotel there or any recommendations for Khajuraho? I am doing a cheap trip so would prefer budget hotels only and please advise how much I should be spending per day at this time of year?

Thanks in advance

Elf

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Isabel Palace is good value for money hotel and rooms go for less then Rs2000 per night most of the time. It would be worth calling the hotel directly and get a better deal. If you want a little more up market feel then Ramada is fairly priced for what it offers and shouldnt cost more then Rs3000 per night or somewhere around that mark.

These are the two I have stayed at so I know they are good for that price but there are a lot of other properties too and in all price ranges. You have not mentioned your per night budget else I would have listed out a few options in the range you are looking for.

I hope this helps.

3. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

I have always been booking for one night in advance then go room hunting during the day and check out different hotels and also bargain to get a better price. With all the online booking portals available these days it is easy to find out the going rates and then start from there. These mid range hotels have rate cards that are very far from reality and they give you 50% discounts after doubling the price so it is no use reading the rate cards at receptions.

4. Deven

Deven Member

A bit of late reply, but I would say there are cheaper hotels which you would find well under Rs2000 around Rs800 - Rs1000.