1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerala in July

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by goldfish, Mar 12, 2015.

1. goldfish

goldfish New Member

Hello

I am heading to Kerala in July and I was wondering if anyone has done this before or know if it is worth doing it at this time of the year? We want to spend most of our time on the beaches and houseboats. Also, if you have done Kerala tour during monsoon then any tips or advice would be welcome.

2. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

The weather will be on the warmer side and also humid. If you are not flexible with the time then go for it. There are plenty of people who go there in July so you wont be alone :) I am sure it cant be that bad.

3. Prits

Prits Member

July weather is not going to be much to talk about. It will be humid but late evenings wont be too bad. If you can change plans then go in winters.

4. Raja Krishnan

Raja Krishnan New Member

It depends whether you love rain or not. If you do, then july is good. There are lots of places to see there from the North to South. You have ample time to do a small research before you start.

5. panchabhut

panchabhut New Member

Rain - heat - sweat. If you are ok with them,, then go for it.

6. Raja Krishnan

Raja Krishnan New Member

Recent reports suggest the weather is too hot and humid, it rained in the last few days during vishu in different parts of kerala.