1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reach Aksa beach?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Mandira56, Sep 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mandira56

Mandira56 New Member

I am currently staying in Borivali, and one of the beaches I want to go to is Aksa beach.

As I don't know the area much, I need to know how to reach Aksa beach from Borivali?

I need to know what travel options I have to go to Aksa beach and how far it is from Borivali, as I would like to be back the same day?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

So first of all, the distance between the Aksa Beach and Borivali is about 11.9 kilometres. It can take you about two hours to walk this distance so it's not advisable. Here are your transportation options from Borivali to Aksa Beach:

1. By BEST Bus - First, you need to ride a bus going to Malad West Station and then ride another bus going to Aksa Beach. Luckily, there are plenty of BEST buses that ply this route. So in summary, here's what you need to do:
    • Borivali > Bus to Malad West > Bus to Aksa Beach.
    From Borivali to Malad West, here are the buses that ply this route:
    • Bus No. 202 Ltd. - This bus has about 45 stops and one of which is in Borivali. The bus departs every 15 minutes or so from the different stations in the route starting at 6:40 am.
    • Bus No. 203 - This bus has about 58 stops and one of which is in Borivali. The bus departs every 15 minutes or so from the different stations in the route starting at 8:53 am.
    • Bus No. 205 - This bus has about 90 stops and one of which is in Borivali. The bus departs every 15 minutes or so from the different stations in the route starting at 5:40 am.
    Now, from Malad West, you need to board another bus going to Aksa Beach. There's only one bus for this route:
    • Bus No. 271 - This bus has about 38 stops and one of which is in Aksa Beach. The bus departs every 15 minutes or so from the different stations in the route starting at 5:15 am.
    There's one direct bus from Borivali to Aksa Beach. However, the direction is on the way back, so you need to board the bus from Borivali Station Road and depart at the Aksa Beach on its way back.
    • Bus No. 269 - This bus has about 49 stops and one of which is in Aksa Beach. The bus departs every 15 minutes or so from the different stations in the route. It departs from Borivali Station Road at 6:40 am.
    2. By Train - You can also ride a train from Borivali to Malad West. There are several trains for this route:
    • BVI Train No. 90004 - Departs at 3:50 am from Borivali and arrives at 3:57 am in Malad.
    • VR Train No. 90006 - Departs at 3:59 am from Borivali and arrives at 4:06 am in Malad.
    • BVI Train No. 90008 - Departs at 4:03 am from Borivali and arrives at 4:10 am in Malad.
    • BVI Train No. 90014 - Departs at 4:12 am from Borivali and arrives at 4:21 am in Malad.
    There are frequent trains until 12:00 am so you won't have a problem riding one. From Malad, you can either ride a bus or an auto rickshaw to reach Aksa Beach.

3. By Auto Rickshaw - The distance between the two places isn't that big so riding an auto is also a good option. Once you reach the Malad West Station, instead of riding another bus, just ride an auto.

It's very easy to take a one-day trip to Aksa Beach from Borivali especially with these transportation options. I hope this helps you!

3. Deven

Deven Member

Certainly! Aksa Beach is a popular destination in Mumbai, and reaching there from Borivali is quite feasible. Here's how you can get to Aksa Beach from Borivali:

Travel Options from Borivali to Aksa Beach:
    1. By Car or Taxi:
      • The most convenient option is to take a taxi or drive to Aksa Beach. The distance is approximately 18 kilometers, and the journey should take around 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
    2. By Bus:
      • Mumbai has a well-connected bus network. You can check for buses that run from Borivali to Malad or Malvani, and then take a local mode of transportation to Aksa Beach.
    3. By Auto-rickshaw:
      • Auto-rickshaws are readily available in Borivali. You can take an auto-rickshaw to Aksa Beach, but be sure to agree on the fare beforehand.
    4. By Train:
      • While Borivali is well-connected by local trains, Aksa Beach is not directly accessible by train. You may need to take a train to Malad or Goregaon and then use local transportation to reach the beach.
    Distance and Time:
    • Aksa Beach is approximately 18 kilometers from Borivali.
    • Travel time can vary depending on traffic conditions, but it usually takes around 30-45 minutes by car.
    Returning on the Same Day:
    • Given the proximity, it's very feasible to visit Aksa Beach from Borivali and return on the same day.
    • Ensure you plan your visit with enough time to enjoy the beach and account for travel time back to Borivali.
    Local Transportation at Aksa Beach:
    • Aksa Beach may have local transportation options such as auto-rickshaws for short distances.
    • Be sure to note the availability of transportation for your return journey.
    Always check for the latest travel updates and transportation options, and consider traffic conditions, especially during peak hours. Enjoy your visit to Aksa Beach!