1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Singapore Authorised Visa Agents in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Hridesh, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hridesh

Hridesh New Member

I would like to apply for a visa to go to Singapore, and these days getting a visa is sometimes iffy as there are so many cheats around who take your money and say they will get your visa, but nothing actually happens.

I need details for a Singapore authorised visa agents in Bangalore, whether I get my visa approval or not, but at least I would know that the person or company is authorised.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Hridesh! Welcome to the forum!

Indian nationals require a visa prior to entering Singapore. However, the process of obtaining a visa for the said country is quite different. You need to go through an authorised visa agent and you cannot walk in directly to the Consulate Office of Singapore to pass your application. Thus, it's very important to know which are these authorised visa agents in your city in order for your Singapore visa to be processed correctly. There are about 15 authorised Singapore visa agents in Bangalore alone. These authorised Singapore visa agents are the following:

Authorised Singapore Visa Agents in Bangalore

Singapore Visa Agent NameAddressEmail AddressContact Number
    Air Travel EnterprisesAnchorage Court, 127, Brigade Road, Bangalore, Indiabangalore@atetravel.com+91 80 3944 3333
    Akbar TravelsNo. 131, Brigade Road, Shoolay Circle, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, Indiabangalore@akbartravels.in+91 80 3092 9100
    Ascon TravelsNo. 23, Ground Floor, Coles Road, Near-Coles Park, Frazer Town, Bangalore, Indiainfomaa@ascontravel.com+91 80 2549 9628
    Classic Tours & TravelsNo. 41 AJ Chambers, RV Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Indiainfo@classictours.in+91 99 0026 8230
    Cox and Kings TravelsNo. 22, BMH Complex, KH Road, Bangalore, Indiamathew@coxkings.com(080) 2207 1000
    Diana World TravelNew No. 7/2, Queens Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore, Indiadianablr@diana.in(080) 2235 4335
    FCM Travel SolutionsNo. 104, Infantry Tech Park, 2nd Floor, Shivaji Nagar Bangalore, Indiacontact.blr@in.fcm.travel+91 80 4012 8979
    Fourways Travels & ToursNo. 38/6, First Floor, Opposite Cathedral School, Richmond Road, Bangalore, Indiachennaifourways@yahoo.com+91 44 2855 9091
    International Travel HouseNo. 108/11, Embassy Centre, 11, Crescent Road, High Grounds, Crescent Road, Bangalore, Indiasudheendradhanvanthri@ith.co.in+91 80 4181 8181
    PL WorldwaysNo. 26, Lavelle Road, 1st Block, D Souza Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, Indiaplwblr@plworldways.com+91 80 2221 2040
    Riya Travel & Tours3rd Floor, Arya Avenue, Opposite Jalvayu Vihar, Kammanahalli Main C-10, 1st Floor, Devatha Plaza, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, Indiainfo.ixe@riya.travel+91 80 4015 1000
    TT ServicesNo. 009, Ground Floor Raheja Chambers, No.12 Museum Road, Bangalore, Indiavfwbangalore@ttepl.com+91 80 4919 3307
    Thomas CookShop No. 6 & 7, Ground Floor, Konappana Agrahara, 1st Phase Electronic City, Bangalore, Indiasudhak@tcookin.com+91 80 6537 0034
    Travel ToursNo. 1/1, Millers Arcade, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore, Indiavisa@travelaironline.com+91 80 4480 0800
    United Visa ServicesNo. 802, 8th Floor, A Wing, Mittal Tower, MG Road, Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bangalore, Indiauvsblr@gmail.com+91 80 2559 0384
    So these are all the authorised Singapore visa agents in Bangalore. You can pass the following requirements to any one of these visa agents:

Requirements for Singapore Visa Application
    • Valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Singapore
    • Photocopy of the first and last pages of the passport
    • Completed and signed Form 14A with a cover letter stating your purpose of visit in the country
    • Airline ticket with return journey
    • Matte finish photographs which are 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in size, at least 2 copies
    • Itinerary for the trip and hotel booking confirmation
    The visa processing fee is at Rs. 1,440 and the visa agent fee varies but it's usually at Rs. 300. You can download the Form 14A from the Singapore Consulate General website or you can obtain it from the visa agent itself. Visa processing usually takes around five working days or more and the visa would be delivered right at your doorsteps.

I hope this helps you!:)